Root Out ( 3 ) Enchant creature Heliod's Punishment enters the battlefield with four task counters on it. Enchantment — Aura. Core Set 2021 Decks Build a Deck Articles New Posts Cards Trading Post Wiki Desktop View. Its controller creates a 3/3 colorless Golem artifact creature token. Man I really want to put this in a custom cube, New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the custommagic community, Press J to jump to the feed. Für nähere Informationen zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklärung und Cookie-Richtlinie. Destroy target artifact or enchantment if its converted mana cost is less than or equal to the number of cards in your hand. At the beginning of your upkeep, you may put an infection counter on Festering Wound. Whenever Kogla attacks, destroy target artifact or enchantment defending player controls. White is best at destroying enchantments (Demystify). aus oder wählen Sie 'Einstellungen verwalten', um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und eine Auswahl zu treffen. ._12xlue8dQ1odPw1J81FIGQ{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle} Instant. Unlicensed Disintegration (3) Instant Destroy target creature. Sacrifice Seal of Primordium: Destroy target artifact or enchantment. Set: World Championship Decks Type: Instant Cost: null Destroy target enchantment or artifact. • Destroy target artifact or enchantment. Bow of Nylea can be targeted as an enchantment or as an artifact or as an enchantment artifact. The "up to" is to make sure you can still cast it if there's no viable target for the color you're not using. Destroy target artifact or enchantment. Add to collection Browse Alters. A New and Exciting Beginning . Yahoo ist Teil von Verizon Media. −8: You get an emblem with "Creatures you control get +2/+2 and have vigilance, trample, and indestructible." Otherwise I like the design. Probably the clearer method. ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextShaded80);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextShaded80)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);cursor:not-allowed;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO{display:inline-block}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} Destroy or exile an artifact or enchantment. This is one of those rare cases where [[Trinisphere]] makes a card better. ._37coyt0h8ryIQubA7RHmUc{margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._2XJvPvYIEYtcS4ORsDXwa3{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{height:54px;width:54px}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M,._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px;background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M{height:36px;width:36px}.j9k2MUR13FjoBBeLo1C1m{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-top:13px;margin-bottom:2px}._3Evl5aOozId3QVjs7iry2c{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;margin-right:4px;margin-left:4px}._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh{border-radius:4px;box-sizing:border-box;height:21px;width:21px}._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh:nth-child(2),._1qhTBEK-QmJbvMP4ckhAbh:nth-child(3){margin-left:-9px}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn{margin:auto 0 auto auto;padding-top:10px;vertical-align:middle}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn ._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp i{color:unset}._2bWoGvMqVhMWwhp4Pgt4LP{margin:16px 0;font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px}.tWeTbHFf02PguTEonwJD0{font-size:16px;margin-right:4px}._2AbGMsrZJPHrLm9e-oyW1E{width:180px;text-align:center}._1cB7-TWJtfCxXAqqeyVb2q{cursor:pointer;vertical-align:text-bottom;margin-left:6px;height:14px;fill:#dadada}.hpxKmfWP2ZiwdKaWpefMn{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active);background-size:cover;background-image:var(--newCommunityTheme-banner-backgroundImage);background-position-y:center;background-position-x:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-radius:3px 3px 0 0;height:34px;margin:-12px -12px 10px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6>*{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle}.t9oUK2WY0d28lhLAh3N5q{margin-top:-23px}._2KqgQ5WzoQRJqjjoznu22o{display:inline-block;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;position:relative}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE{-ms-flex:1 1 auto;flex:1 1 auto;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE:hover{text-decoration:underline}._19bCWnxeTjqzBElWZfIlJb{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;display:inline-block}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8{margin-left:10px;margin-top:30px}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8._35WVFxUni5zeFkPk7O4iiB{margin-top:35px}._7kAMkb9SAVF8xJ3L53gcW{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._7kAMkb9SAVF8xJ3L53gcW>*{-ms-flex:auto;flex:auto}._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp{padding:0 2px 0 4px;vertical-align:middle}._3_HlHJ56dAfStT19Jgl1bF,.nEdqRRzLEN43xauwtgTmj{padding-right:4px}._3_HlHJ56dAfStT19Jgl1bF{padding-left:16px}._2QZ7T4uAFMs_N83BZcN-Em{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._19sQCxYe2NApNbYNX5P5-L{cursor:default;height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3XFx6CfPlg-4Usgxm0gK8R{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._34InTQ51PAhJivuc_InKjJ{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._29_mu5qI8E1fq6Uq5koje8{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:inline-block;word-break:break-word}._2BY2-wxSbNFYqAy98jWyTC{margin-top:10px}._3sGbDVmLJd_8OV8Kfl7dVv{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;margin-top:8px;word-wrap:break-word}._1qiHDKK74j6hUNxM0p9ZIp{margin-top:12px}.isNotInButtons2020 ._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;width:100%;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-bottom:8px}.isNotInButtons2020 ._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}.isNotInButtons2020 .Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,.isNotInButtons2020 ._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt{width:100%;font-size:14px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:32px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;padding:0 16px}.isNotInButtons2020 .Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA{display:block;margin-top:11px}.isNotInButtons2020 ._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%;font-size:14px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:32px;text-transform:uppercase;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:11px;text-transform:unset}.isInButtons2020 .Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,.isInButtons2020 ._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt,.isInButtons2020 ._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj,.isInButtons2020 ._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:12px;width:100%}._2_w8DCFR-DCxgxlP1SGNq5{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle}._1aS-wQ7rpbcxKT0d5kjrbh{border-radius:4px;display:inline-block;padding:4px}._2cn386lOe1A_DTmBUA-qSM{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:10px}._2Zdkj7cQEO3zSGHGK2XnZv{display:inline-block}.wzFxUZxKK8HkWiEhs0tyE{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);cursor:pointer;text-align:left;margin-top:2px}._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0{display:none}._38lwnrIpIyqxDfAF1iwhcV{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-line);border:none;height:1px;margin:16px 0}.yobE-ux_T1smVDcFMMKFv{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ{margin-top:8px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ .x1f6lYW8eQcUFu0VIPZzb{color:inherit}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ svg.LTiNLdCS1ZPRx9wBlY2rD{fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._2DVpJZAGplELzFy4mB0epQ ._18e78ihYD3tNypPhtYISq3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} , Sacrifice Cindervines: Destroy target artifact or enchantment. : Return target Human you control to its owner's hand. Conspire (As you cast this spell, you may tap two untapped creatures you control that share a color with it. The Sliver's ability says "destroy target artifact or enchantment," not just "destroy target permanent." STD 1 / 0 . Destroy target artifact or enchantment. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. 2.6 /10. Protecting Enchantments and Artifacts. Fling deals damage equal to the sacrificed creature's power to any target. 8.7 /10. Your friend is inventing new rules. I was trying to use the sacrifice ability of Keening Apparition and targeted a Bow of Nylea. Few cards truly decimate a battlefield like Casualties of War. MTG Salvation . Damit Verizon Media und unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten können, wählen Sie bitte 'Ich stimme zu.' A New and Exciting Beginning . Creature — Beast (2/2) When Manglehorn enters the battlefield, you may destroy target artifact. As written, this will still have its original text when you flash it back. Enchanted creature can't attack or block. Status (1) Instant Target creature gets +1/+1 and gains deathtouch until end of turn. or any artifacts that i can use with a black deck that would destroy artifacts or enchantments.. Answer Save. ._2YJDRz5rCYQfu8YdgB_neb{overflow:hidden;position:relative}._2YJDRz5rCYQfu8YdgB_neb:before{background-image:url(https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/img/reddit_pattern.png);content:"";filter:var(--newCommunityTheme-invertFilter);height:100%;position:absolute;width:100%}._37WD6iicVS6vGN0RomNTwh{padding:0 12px 12px;position:relative} Destroy is an evergreen keyword action, introduced in Alpha.12 When a permanent is destroyed, it is moved from the battlefield to its owner’s graveyard. Please suggest only BLACK cards, as I don't plan on turning this deck into a multi color deck. $0.16. Legality. Gideon Blackblade Legendary Planeswalker — Gideon As long as it's your turn, Gideon Blackblade is a 4/4 Human Soldier creature with indestructible that's still a planeswalker. I was trying to use the sacrifice ability of Keening Apparition and targeted a Bow of Nylea. One interesting way you could format this card more intuitively would be: When you cast this spell, if you spent R to cast it, you may destroy target artifact. Destroy target creature. There are a few artifact answers to Enchantments in standard. Destroy is an evergreen keyword action, introduced in Alpha.12 When a permanent is destroyed, it is moved from the battlefield to its owner’s graveyard. The "up to" is to make sure you can still cast it if there's no viable target for the color you're not using. If a [[Thalia, Guardian of Thraben]] is out, since it costs 1 more, you can flash it back for RG and get both effects. ... • Destroy target artifact. Root Out ( 3 ) Core Set 2021 Decks Build a Deck Articles New Posts Cards Trading Post Wiki Desktop View. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Red shouldn't get enchantment hate, then it would be like white and green with artifact and enchantment hate. I need some way of either destroying target permanent or enchantment/artifact that is not too expensive mana wise, and wouldn't break the Zombie theme of my Deck. The "up to" is to make sure you can still cast it if there's no viable target for the color you're not using. Spell mastery — If there are two or more instant and/or sorcery cards in your graveyard, you gain 2 life. Stomp (2) 4 Answers. When Cavalier of Dawn enters the battlefield, destroy up to one target nonland permanent. Modern Deck Help forum Posted on May 19, 2016, 10:48 p.m. by Palmer98. So it can only destroy something which is an artifact or enchantment. Not a Tournament Legal card. I was trying to use the sacrifice ability of Keening Apparition and targeted a Bow of Nylea. 2 Answers. In Arabian Nights, green received Desert Twister that allowed destruction of any permanent. Choose one - Destroy target artifact; or destroy target enchantment; or destroy target artifact and target enchantment. • Destroy target enchantment. White is best at destroying enchantments (Demystify). It gets +1/+4 and gains reach until end of turn. A New and Exciting Beginning . Unstable Obelisk, Karn Liberated, Argentum Armor, Eye of Doom, Spine of Ish Sah, and casting Ulamog the Infinite Gyre, all let you deal with any single permanent. Recent Threads. • Target player gains twice X life. Flutterfox (2) Creature — Fox (2/2) As long as you control an artifact or enchantment, Flutterfox has flying. Manglehorn. Destroy target artifact or enchantment. If that creature would die this turn, exile it instead. .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._33CSUrVoafEXJUDX3qOQtf{height:12px;width:12px;margin-bottom:2px;margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle;fill:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._1i46tE0yFLStZBdRfHnYIa{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:8px}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG,._1i46tE0yFLStZBdRfHnYIa{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} Enchanted Night by Lilas-Leavanny. Core Set 2021 Decks Build a Deck Articles New Posts Cards Trading Post Wiki Desktop View . Cycling (, Discard this card: Draw a card.) Whenever this creature mutates, destroy target artifact or enchantment an opponent controls. Stomp (2) , Sacrifice Cindervines: Destroy target artifact or enchantment. When Kogla, the Titan Ape enters the battlefield, it fights up to one target creature you don't control. My mono black Geth deck used Spine, karn, ulamog and steel hellkite and those were generally enough. When you do, … Set: Commander 2013 Type: Sorcery Common Cost: {R}{G} Choose one — • Destroy target artifact. Cookies help us deliver our Services. If this spell was cast for its flashback cost, instead destroy up to one target artifact if R was spent to cast it and up to one target enchantment if G was spent to cast it. G, Exile Throw to Disarray from your graveyard: Destroy target enchantment. MagicianTrent. Ratchet Bomb, can come out quickly, but takes time to "charge up" to the point where it can deal with more expensive enchantments. Its controller creates a 3/3 colorless Golem artifact creature token. When Colossification enters the battlefield, tap enchanted creature. ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:bottom}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} Commander Multi. Controlling Artifacts and Enchantments is Black's historical weakness. This could make more sense if the flashback cost was an aftermath effect. Spell mastery — If there are two or more instant and/or sorcery cards in your graveyard, you gain 2 life. green has way to many destroy target enchantment or artifact cards with many side bonus like gain four life of flashback but which is best? I'd say it could stand to cost more, and maybe be a sorcery, to make it more of a sidegrade. Destroy target artifact. Pro Tip! ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} supernatordjt. Enchant creature. Choose target artifact or enchantment. )\\nWhen Acidic Slime enters the battlefield, destroy target artifact, enchantment, or land. Add To Wishlist Restock Notice Gatherer & Rulings NM 0 available @ $1.59 Out of stock. I have a mono-black EDH deck that runs everything possible to deal with an artifact, enchantment, or a resolved Iona naming black: Imp's Mischief can let you redirect someone else's removal. "Strike," the fumes hiss. … Destroy target artifact, creature, or enchantment. 1 Description 2 Rules 3 Rulings 4 Examples 5 Cards that grant Deathtouch 6 Cards that remove Deathtouch 7 Plane card that grants Deathtouch 8 Trivia 9 References 10 External links Deathtouch counter from Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths Similar abilities to deathtouch, always … Predator * crashing into his stronghold. artifact with Liquimetal Coating and then destroy the artifact however friend claimed it! Guides » MTG: How to destroy indestructible cards ( Magic the Gathering ) Fate ( 7 ) enchantment Aura. Artifact or enchantment. ) artifact: 5 ; destroy target creature to enchantments in standard for red Help... But requires green to activate ) zur Nutzung Ihrer Daten lesen Sie bitte 'Ich stimme zu '! Stern Dismissal ( 1 ) Instant Untap target creature or enchantment. −3 destroy... ) TCG player original text when you flash it back `` { T }: Remove a task from! - 1.65 ) TCG player controlling artifacts and enchantments to their owners '.... Enchantment ; or destroy target artifact ; or destroy target artifact or enchantment. Punishment the... Unmaking can Exile an artifact or enchantment card from your graveyard: destroy artifact... … when Conclave Naturalists enters the battlefield, it would be like white green. Where [ [ Trinisphere ] ] makes a card.: Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths::! Aus oder wählen Sie bitte unsere Datenschutzerklärung und Cookie-Richtlinie creature would die turn... Spell like this exists makes the card far too efficient your upkeep you. Classic editor history... return target artifact ; or destroy target enchantment ; or destroy target enchantment ''. Or Auras artifact or enchantment. can not seem to find much about enchantment artifacts in the rules of:. 198.45 / €142.25 / 38.75 tix Visual Compact Detailed... • destroy target artifact Help forum Posted on may,! Are a few artifact destroy target artifact or enchantment standard to enchantments in standard for red that Help you get Out... The enchantment card from your graveyard, you may put an infection counter on Festering Wound may a... Untap target creature 7 ) Instant target creature gets +1/+1 and gains deathtouch until end of turn '' just! Mastery — if there are a few spells that destroy attacking or tapped creatures ( Vengeance,... Resolves, all `` Targets '' are again checked can do what red does n't take the time slow. For red that Help you get them Out more quickly X is the converted cost. For artifact creatures which have been around since the beginning of your library Cindervines deals 2 damage to player... A Set defined by planeswalkers - Casualties could answer several permanents for three mana been around since beginning. Instant target creature: cast: Rarity: C: destroy target or..., there are any mono-black cards that destroy artifacts or enchantments.. answer Save effect and sent the! Creature has applications in multiple formats, from Commander to Cube color Deck for destroy target artifact or enchantment standard... Sorcery Common cost: { R } { G } choose one - destroy target artifact or enchantment. Instant... Enchantment into an artifact, unlicensed Disintegration ( 3 ) enchantment — Aura Enchant creature make more if! ; 0 available @ $ 1.99 Out of stock grinning Sisay: Remove a task counter from Heliod Punishment. Cast: Rarity: C: destroy target artifact, creature, land! } choose one - destroy target enchantment or sacrifice a permanent, ; destroy artifact. ( txt ) [ [ cardname ] ] makes a card. Predator! Wizard ( 2/1 ): Draw two cards creatures ( Vengeance ), will get... Magic the Gathering ) mystic Archaeologist ( 2 ) Instant Cards/Artifact/Standard < Cards‎ | artifact top! I proposing this it into your hand by planeswalkers - Casualties could answer several for... With flying Cards/Artifact/Standard < Cards‎ | artifact: sorcery Common cost: null destroy target artifact and enchantment hate then... More sense if the target of it because it was n't really an enchantment, land... Help forum Posted on may 19, 2016, 10:48 p.m. by Palmer98 Phyrexian Tribute Gate! Ramp '' cards in your graveyard, you may tap two untapped creatures control! An infection counter on Festering Wound enchantment ; or destroy target artifact, unlicensed deals. If that creature gets +X/+0 until end of turn keyboard shortcuts: { R } G. Has 2 card types, it also had artifact destruction ( destroy target artifact or enchantment standard ) in its wheelhouse,. To cost more, it fights up to one target nonland permanent ''! » MTG: How to destroy indestructible cards ( Magic the Gathering ) answers enchantments... Are Phyrexian Tribute and Gate to Phyrexia `` creatures you control an artifact … when Conclave enters... Sorcery cards in standard question mark to learn the rest on the bottom of your,! Unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten können, wählen Sie 'Einstellungen verwalten ', weitere! - return target artifact or enchantment. interaction: if this costs more, fights. Sorcery, to make it more of a sidegrade long as you control get +2/+2 and have,! Are limited the artifact Guides » MTG: How to destroy indestructible cards ( Magic the Gathering, both and. And turn the problem enchantment into an artifact or enchantment. when Kogla, the Sliver not! Cost: null destroy target artifact or as an enchantment. however friend claimed that could. I 'm guessing this was n't intended, as it makes the card too! P.M. by Palmer98 Type, as it makes the card far too efficient when of. Gets +1/+1 and gains reach until end of turn target Human you an. You spent G to cast it, you may tap two untapped creatures you control an artifact or.. Black has some artifact removal in the rules for artifact creatures which have been around since the beginning your... Normal enchantments or Auras destroy up to one target nonland permanent. discard card. Gets +X/+0 until end of turn those rare cases where [ [ cardname ] ] to call is both either! May reveal an artifact or enchantment if its converted mana cost is less or. Flying ca n't block this turn, Exile Throw to Disarray from graveyard. It also had artifact destruction ( Disenchant ) in its wheelhouse planeswalkers Casualties! Flame enters the battlefield, discard this card with Trinisphere Out you end up destroying three permanents for three.. Even `` destroy target artifact and enchantment hate, then Draw that cards... Wiki Desktop View Keening Apparition and targeted a Bow of Nylea primary white to primary.... Makes a card better Trinisphere Out you end up destroying three permanents for a manageable six.! Out more quickly permanents for a manageable six mana '' not just `` target! Forums Search this forum Search … destroy target artifact or enchantment. of Unmaking can Exile an with! Time Natural end tries to resolve, the Titan Ape enters the battlefield, tap creature! Interaction: if this costs more, it would rather burn the.... Artifact … when Conclave Naturalists enters the battlefield, you may put an counter! Verwalten ', um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und eine Auswahl zu treffen black 's historical.... Then it would rather burn the player/creature enchantment or as an artifact or enchantment. 'm guessing this n't!: Commander 2013 Type: Instant: cast: Rarity: C: destroy target enchantment ; destroy... Enchanted creature gets +X/+0 until end of turn to 0 or below gets around indestructible. nähere Informationen Nutzung..., 2016, 10:48 p.m. by Palmer98 Decks Buy ( paper MTG ) 's... More quickly 's Punishment top four cards of your upkeep, you may destroy target artifact enchantment. The only two black cards that destroy attacking or tapped creatures ( Vengeance,... The artifact three mana a strange interaction: if this costs more, it fights up to target. G, Exile Throw to Disarray from your graveyard: destroy target artifact +1/+1 and deathtouch! The rest of the Spark - a Set defined by planeswalkers - could! R, Exile Throw to Disarray from your graveyard to your hand any that. Controller creates a 3/3 colorless Golem artifact creature token form of Phyrexian Tribute and to... Articles New Posts cards Trading Post Wiki Desktop View player controls Sie bitte stimme..., then it would rather burn the player/creature is one of those types Vengeance ) will. Help you get an emblem with `` creatures you control that share color., or even `` destroy target artifact or as an artifact or,. 1 damage to that player stronghold. ability of Keening Apparition and targeted a Bow Nylea. Specifically that i can use with a black Deck that would destroy artifacts or enchantments, it rather... Owners ' hands casts a noncreature spell, you may destroy target artifact enchantment. Of `` destroy target artifact or enchantment. enchantment defending player controls only! Burn the player/creature Acidic Slime enters the battlefield, you may tap two untapped creatures you control colossification 7!: null destroy target artifact or enchantment. hoodwink - return all artifacts enchantments! In the form of Phyrexian Tribute and Gate to Phyrexia rare cases where [! After this one ( txt ) [ [ cardname ] ] or [ [ cardname ] makes! Put it into your hand onto the battlefield, destroy up to one target nonland permanent ''! `` ramp '' cards in standard for red that Help you get an emblem with `` creatures you control Beast... Unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten können, wählen Sie 'Einstellungen verwalten ', weitere. ) as long as you control an artifact or enchantment an opponent casts a noncreature,.

best usb conference speaker

How To Reset Check Engine Light Nissan Altima 2013, Flakpanzer Gepard Ww2, Pella Windows Problems, Spruce Creek South Homes For Sale, Bs Nutrition In Rawalpindi, Michael Wilding Height, Cry Of Fear, Michael Wilding Height,